1. Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I think Katniss has proven that she can survive just about anything. I mean, the girl is one badass survivor with sharp instinct. I’d definitely want her on my side in anything and want to pick up her awesome survival skills.
2. Celaena Sardothien, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: With Celaena by my side, if any baddies were (for some strange reason) on the island with me and after me, I wouldn’t have to worry!
3. Karou, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, by Laini Taylor: With Karou’s wish necklace we could wish ourselves off the island, or if we couldn’t do that, we could at least wish for food and shelter!
4. Sarah Alopay, Endgame by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton:This girl is trained for the end of the world coming! I think that means she’s trained to survive just about anything!
5. Kira Walker, Partials by Dan Wells: With this badass genetic scientist and medical apprentice on the island with me, we could figure out which plants are possible antidotes and remedies if someone is inured or sick!
6. Zuzana, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: Who doesn’t need an awesome best friend with them when stranded on a desert island to keep the mood light???
7. Cassie Sullivan, The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey: Here’s another badass girl who survived an apocalypse! Who wouldn’t want her on their side when trying to survive something?
8. Hermione Granger, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling: Hermione’s so smart, she’d have already studied up on ways to survive on a deserted island!
9. Yelena, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: With Yelena on an island with you, you’d be sure never to eat any poison plants! Yeah. I’d take her in a heartbeat!
10. Aria, Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: Aria adapts to the wild pretty easily (with Perry's help, of course, but still, girlfriend's adaptable!) plus her skills as an Aud would definitely come in handy when hunting!
WOW! This list is still all female! Let's hear it for girl power in YA!